A one-page abstract must be submitted as an email attachment by 26 January 2019. The abstract submission email must contain the authors’ names, affiliation and email address. The file name should be in the following format: "LASTNAME_TOPIC.doc". The abstract should be submitted by email to Fusion-Physics@iaea.org.
Authors are encouraged to flag their proposals as oral or poster. However, the International Programme Advisory Committee (see Section 12) will evaluate all proposals.
Abstracts should be prepared according to the following instructions:
- Page size: A4 (297 mm by 210 mm) – vertical orientation;
- Margins: 25 mm all around;
- Title: single-spaced, 14-point size, Times New Roman Font (TNR), bold;
- Authors: single-spaced, 12-point size, Times New Roman Font;
- Affiliation: single-spaced, 12-point size, Times New Roman Font, italic;
- Text: 1.5 spaced, 12-point size, Times New Roman Font;
- Length: one page.
Abstracts can be text only or contain figures and graphics. The abstracts must contain the authors’ names, affiliation and email address. Acceptable file format is Microsoft Word (.doc). The email subject for abstract submission shall include IAEA-TM on SSO + topic. The filename should be in the following format: " LASTNAME_TOPIC.doc ". Authors must make sure that the files do not include copyrighted fonts or any other impediments for reproduction. The abstracts will be reviewed and selected by the International Programme Advisory Committee. Authors will be informed of the acceptance of their contributions via email by 15 February 2019.